Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Big day tomorrow

Well, tomorrow is the big day, the day where I get to find out if they'll be able to put my knee back together. I was originally scheduled for a mid-day appointment, but yesterday they called me back and told me they'd rescheduled me for the first time slot of the day - 7:30am, which means I have to be at the surgery center by 6:00am...yikes!

Several people have asked me if I am nervous, but up until today, I guess I really haven't stopped to think about it. Now that I think about it, I wonder if I should be more nervous. I think I just figure that at this point, I know that this surgery is absolutely necessary, I feel confident with the doctor and medical team that I've been working with, and I'm ready to get on with it, so being nervous doesn't seem to provide me with anything useful...

...still - not wanting to take any chances - I'm having Anne write "the OTHER knee" on my good knee before we leave for the surgery center!

No comments: